To protect you and yours we take the following measures, recommended by the Center of Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and required by the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), to ensure a safe and healthy practice as well as to provide a clean and green environment for all.
As the result of our practices, SahLan was honorably voted the best, cleanest, most fun and most professional nail salon in the Chippewa Valley by its clients and readers of VolumeOne in 2021.
At SahLan, we do all of the followings:
1. Wash hands with bacteriostatic soap before & after seeing all clients.
2. Employ the latest disinfection techniques with an EPA-approved disinfectant on all reusable implements, hand-pieces and other items used on you.
3. Clean and disinfect all touch surfaces to prevent cross-contamination.
4. Use disposables whenever possible to reduce or eliminate the risk of cross-infection.
5. Carefully choose and handle materials and products as recommended and regulated by the FDA and Wisconsin's regulatory agencies.
6. Avoid plastic when possible to protect the environment.
We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, PayPal, Debit Card, Apple Pay, Local Check, and Cash.